READING THIS WEEK:
Click on image to buy (if available now)
First off, welcome to almost 1,000 new followers!!! 🙂
This week, I am purposefully not doing a full reading schedule! Recently, I’ve been feeling like I’m such a slave to it, that I feel like changing it up! I have a general set of books I know I need to get through, but I’m going to choose as I go! I do know I plan to read Dark Fever next and I also hope to read The Fault In Our Stars… finally!
MUST READ OF THE WEEK:
Red Hill by Jamie McGuire – Zombies. Jamie McGuire. Incredible. Give this book a chance! It’s so much more than you think! It’s a story about people survival, tragedy, love and hope. I loved it! Releases October 1st! Pre-order here!
- 9/30: Moore to Lose (#2, Needing Moore) by Julie A. Richman
- 10/1: Love and Lists (#1, Chocoholics) by Tara Sivec
- 10/1: Red Hill by Jamie McGuire
- 10/1: Torn (#2, Connections) by Kim Karr
For the full list of releases for 2013, click here. If you have new releases to add to the calendar, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Found In You (#2, Fixed) by Laurelin Page
- Promise Me Light (#2, Promise Me) by Paige Weaver (My review)
- Carter Reed by Tijan
- Captivate by Amy Miles
- Four Letters by Lisa M. Harley
- Willing Captive by Belle Aurora
- Safe With Me by Kristen Proby
- Kissing Under The Mistletoe (#10, Sullivans) by Belle Andre
- Simple Perfection (#2, Perfection) by Abbi Glines
- Stinger by Mia Sheridan
- Before Lucky (#3, Forever Lucky) by J.S. Cooper
- The Moment We Began by Sara Cannon
PRE-ORDER UPCOMING BOOKS:
- Love and Lists (#1, Chocoholics) by Tara Sivec (Oct 1)
- Red Hill by Jamie McGuire (Oct 1)
- Bold Tricks (#3, The Artist’s Trilogy) by Karina Halle (Oct 15)
- The Scribe (#1, Irin Chronicles) by Elizabeth Hunter (Oct 15)
- Finding It (#3, Losing It) by Cora Carmack (Oct 15)
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon (Oct 20)
- The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (#3, The Secret) by Jessica Sorensen (Oct 22)
- Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams (Oct 29)
For more pre-order links, click here.
- On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves optioned by MGM! I love this book! Get On The Island here.
- Read chapter 1 of Torn (#2, Connected) by Kim Karr, here. Torn releases Oct 1st.
- Teaser from Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover. This is Daniel’s short story which will be posted on her website in November. Daniel is the much-loved character from Hopeless. Add to GR here.
This book has some major buzz right now! I’ve never read any of Tijan’s book, but with all the talk, I think I might start with this one!
Emma decided to skip the gym and went home early. It was the last easy decision she made because she found her roommate being raped by the boyfriend. She had two choices. Call the cops and be killed by his family’s mafia connections or kill him first and hope to survive. There was no choice to her. She killed the bastard first and went to the one person who could protect her. Carter Reed. He’s a weapon for the rivaling mafia family, but he’s also Emma’s secret. Not only was he best friends with her brother, but she’s the reason he became that weapon in the first place.
This book is not for the faint of heart.
(click image to enter)
To ensure you are clicking correctly, click on the image in the Amazon widget.
OTHER SALES (NOT $.99):
Happy Reading!!! ♥